Sunday, January 20, 2008

A stroy by our very own SHARMAJI

SHARMAJI SE PUCHON...

The story is called the "Footsteps..."

A person goes after death to heaven.
God: "How was your life on earth dude"?.
Guy (shocked): My life was not good as i always felt that there was no body to care for me, nobody to look after me and god was never there with me when i needed him the most.
God: This cant be, i was always there with you.
Guy: Not possible, you were always there with the rich, you helped them, bestowed them with all the gifts, showered love over them and you did not give anything to us.
God: Ok, son let us go for a walk and see the footsteps of your life from the beginning of you journey.
(So they see to see the footsteps of that person. In the beginning from where they start there are two footsteps one of the god and other one of the person. )
God: look son i was there with you.
Guy: It was just the beginning of my life and i had no problems hence you were with me.
God: Ok son in that case let us move forward and see what happens.
(They move forward and reached a place where there was only one footstep)
Guy: see this was the time i was talking about i had nobody near me to support me
God: Oh is that so, so why dont you put your foot in the footprint.
(The guy does as instructed by the god only to discover that those dont fit in. he is shocked)
God:Son allow me to put my foot in this footprint
(The guy removes his and to his amaze the god's foot fit in)
God: See son you did not even have the courage to move forward at this point of time. It was i who picked you up and pushed you. God is always there with you.

"Sometimes you run just too fast and you dont realise that there are many people to support you"

No comments: